New Year – New opportunities.
Do you consider yourself to be a guru when it comes to sound? If so, then you may very well be the person we need to join our team and provide our customers with the knowledge and skills required to deliver their events to the highest standards.
- Providing advice and guidance on sound-related matters to staff and customers
- Creation of sound system specifications and quotes for projects
- Setup and operation of sound and related equipment for hires and events
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Preparation and check-in of equipment for hires
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and testing
- Assisting with installation projects
Ideal Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years overall experience in a professional sound reinforcement role(s)
- Solid understanding of acoustic principles
- Solid understanding of electrical theory relating to sound
- Solid understanding of industry standard sound reinforcement equipment
- Experience in the design and specification of loudspeaker systems
- Experience in the setup and operation of wireless microphone systems
- Experience in troubleshooting audio system faults
- Experience in the operation of sound systems at a range of event types
Customer service and satisfaction are key to our business model. Candidates must have a bright, cheerful, personality and enjoy working face-to-face with customers. We are also looking for great communication skills, attention to detail and a ‘go the extra mile’ attitude.
A full UK driving license is also an essential requirement.
The role is full-time and will be based at our premises in Edinburgh. Normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. As is the norm for this industry, a certain degree of flexibility is required for this type of role including out-of-hours and weekend work.
Salary : £25-£30k + overtime, dependent on experience.
To apply, please send a CV along with a covering letter/email explaining your reasons for applying and your suitability for the role to [email protected].
Closing date for applications : Fri 10th February 2023