We are looking for a sound guru to join our team and assist with providing our customers with high standards of sound reinforcement for their events.
The role is full-time and will be based at our premises in Edinburgh. Normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. As is the norm for this industry, a certain degree of flexibility is required for this type of role including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Providing advice on sound-related matters to staff and customers
- Sound system design and specification
- Preparation of quotations for jobs
- Setup and operation of sound and related equipment for hires and events
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Preparation of equipment for hires
- Check-in of equipment from hire returns
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and testing
- Assisting with installation projects
- Any other tasks deemed to be within your skills and capabilities
Customer service and satisfaction are key to our business model. Candidates must have a bright, cheerful, personality and enjoy working face-to-face with customers. Communication skills should be strong and attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and a ‘go the extra mile’ attitude are essential to the role.
A full UK driving license is also an essential requirement.
Salary : £20-£26k pro-rata + OT, dependent on experience.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to [email protected].
Closing date for applications : Fri 21st February 2020