We are looking for an AV specialist to join our team and assist with providing our customers with video and projection solutions for our wide range of events.
The role is full-time and will be based at our premises in Edinburgh. Normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. As is the norm for this industry, a certain degree of flexibility is required for this type of role including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Providing advice on video-related matters to staff and customers
- Design of AV systems and preparation of quotations for jobs
- Setup and operation of AV and related equipment for hires and events
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Preparation of equipment for hires
- Check-in of equipment from hire returns
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and testing
- Assisting with installation projects
- Any other tasks deemed to be within your skills and capabilities
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. You should be competent in the use of display screens, projectors, cameras, video mixing/switching/scaling, video conferencing and video distribution in both analogue and digital formats. You should also be familiar with conference sound systems, wired and wireless microphones, IT equipment and Powerpoint.
Customer service and satisfaction are key to our business model. Candidates must have a bright, cheerful, personality and enjoy working face-to-face with customers. Communication skills should be strong and attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and a ‘go the extra mile’ attitude are essential to the role.
A full UK driving license is also an essential requirement.
Salary : £22-£26k pro-rata plus overtime.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to [email protected]. Closing date for applications : Fri 28th February 2020