We are looking for another amazing audio specialist to join our team and support our staff and customers on all sound-related matters.
The role is full-time and will be based at our premises in Edinburgh. Normal hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. As is the norm for this industry, a certain degree of flexibility is required for this type of role including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Providing advice on sound-related matters to staff and customers
- Sound system design and specification
- Preparation of quotations for jobs
- Setup and operation of sound and related equipment for hires and events
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Assisting with the preparation and check-in of jobs in the warehouse.
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and testing
- Assisting with installation projects
Candidates should be able to:
- Demonstrate a strong theoretical knowledge of sound.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of sound equipment.
- Demonstrate strong, practical skills relating to sound.
- Design efficient audio systems for a wide range of applications.
- Possess strong communication skills – both written and spoken
- Possess strong customer facing skills
- Work as a team leader but also be a strong team player
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
A full UK driving license is an essential requirement.
Salary : £25-£30k pro-rata + OT, dependent on experience.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to [email protected].
Closing date for applications : Fri 25th March 2022